Cheap flights to Larnaca (LCA)
Larnaca International Airport (LCA) is next to Larnaca Salt Lake, just 3 miles (5km) from the city center. It serves as a popular gateway to the south of the island of Cyprus. With more than 5 million passengers frequenting the airport’s single terminal, Larnaca International is busy during peak travel times.
Having undergone extensive refurbishment in 2009, the new passenger terminal is now equipped to handle busy periods more efficiently than ever before. The second phase of the upgrade project, scheduled to be completed in 2013, will see that the airport’s decor represents the city’s medieval heritage.
The ongoing development of the airport, along with its friendly and helpful staff, ensures that travelers have a pleasant experience upon arrival and departure. A large duty-free retail area provides shoppers with a comprehensive range of products, while a selection of places to eat and drink cater to all tastes.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Larnaca
USA departure airports for flights to Larnaca
Useful information about Larnaca
More useful information about Larnaca
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.