Flights from Cincinnati (CVG) to Krabi (KBV)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Cincinnati to Krabi across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in Thailand As you had searched for Krabi, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$865RT including taxes
Dec 01 2017 Dec 08 2017
7 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Bangkok (BKK)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$819RT including taxes
Feb 07 2018 Feb 20 2018
13 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Bangkok (BKK)
Flying with: Qatar Airways
$1,349RT including taxes
Feb 05 2018 Jun 05 2018
120 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Bangkok (BKK)
$1,013RT including taxes
Dec 08 2017 Dec 31 2017
23 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Bangkok (BKK)
Flying with: Qatar Airways

Travel information for Cincinnati to Krabi

What is the currency?Krabi฿1.00 = $0.03Source: Open Exchange Rates
Cincinnati to Krabi9170 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Cincinnati
  • Only 25.8 miles separate Cincinnati from Middletown (MWO)
  • Only 43.7 miles separate Cincinnati from Dayton (DAY)
  • Only 78.5 miles separate Cincinnati from Lexington (LEX)

How much do things cost in Krabi and Cincinnati?

Cincinnati is 33% more expensive than Krabi
Pair of Nike shoes
Cincinnati
$80.25
Krabi
$91.30
Taxi - fixed fee
Cincinnati
$4.88
Krabi
$6.09
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Cincinnati
$5.00
Krabi
$3.04
Bottle of wine
Cincinnati
$10.00
Krabi
$15.22
Source

Additional useful information for Krabi

  • The weather is expected to be 45°F warmer than Cincinnati (42°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
  • There will be 0.21 inches more rainfall in Krabi than in Cincinnati over the next ten days.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 45% chance of sunshine in Krabi as opposed to 55% in Cincinnati.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Cincinnati to Krabi

  • There is a very low cancellation rate for Cincinnati to Krabi flights
  • Between Cincinnati and Krabi, flights are unlikely to be delayed
  • Flights between Cincinnati and Krabi are rarely subject to diversions

Flights to Thailand