Flights from Los Angeles International (LAX) to Koltsovo Airport (SVX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport
Which currency?Koltsovo Airport1.00 руб = $0.02Source: Open Exchange Rates
Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport6173 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Los Angeles International
- Long Beach (LGB) is only 19.1 miles from Los Angeles International
- Burbank (BUR) is only 19.5 miles from Los Angeles International
- Santa Ana (SNA) is only 35.3 miles from Los Angeles International
How much do things cost in Yekaterinburg and Los Angeles?
3 bedroom apartment downtown
1 hour taxi waiting fee
3 course meal for 2
Pair of jeans
Loaf of white bread
Additional useful information for Koltsovo Airport
- In the next ten days, Los Angeles International will be 64°F, whereas Koltsovo Airport will be 26°F, that’s 38°F cooler.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.02 inches less rainfall in Koltsovo Airport than in Los Angeles International.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 59% in Koltsovo Airport as opposed to 62% in Los Angeles International.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights from Seattle to Los Angeles
- Flights to Raleigh-Durham International
- Chicago to Puerto Vallarta
- Flights Thief River Falls to DuBois
- St Louis to Dallas
- Flights from San Antonio to Florida
- Flights from Des Moines to North America
- Cheap Chicago to Sonoma County flights
- United Airlines flights
- Flights to Raleigh-Durham International from Orlando
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport
- Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport flights have a very low cancellation rate
- Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport flights have a very low delay rate
- Los Angeles International to Koltsovo Airport flights are not usually subject to diversions