Flights from Fort Worth (DFW) to Klamath Falls (LMT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Fort Worth to Klamath Falls across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Oregon As you had searched for Klamath Falls, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Fort Worth to Klamath Falls
- Distance between Fort Worth and Dallas (DAL): 29.3 miles
- Distance between Fort Worth and Waco (ACT): 79.1 miles
Additional useful information for Klamath Falls
- In Fort Worth, the weather for the next ten days is 53°F, but in Klamath Falls it’ll be 35°F.
- There will be 0.11 inches more rainfall in Klamath Falls than in Fort Worth over the next ten days.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 10% in Klamath Falls as opposed to 59% in Fort Worth.
Other user searches
- Hook Field Municipal to Turkey
- Cheap Alexandria International to Machu Picchu flights
- Flights Toronto from Dallas
- Flights to Seville from Las Vegas
- Flights Kungsangen from Alaska
- Bellingham to Nice
- Austin-Bergstrom International airport
- Cheap flights to India
- Flights to Argentina from Los Angeles
- Europe flights
Facts and figures about flying from Fort Worth to Klamath Falls
- For flights between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls, the typical cancellation rate is 1.2 percent
- A delay of 50 mins is common when flying between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls is a Canadair CRJ 700
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls
- If you’re flying between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) is the biggest available airplane for flights between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls
- Between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls American Airlines Inc. operates 297 flights per week
- Passengers are most likely to connect via San Francisco International, when flying between Fort Worth and Klamath Falls