Flights from Pittsburgh (PIT) to Killeen-Fort Hood (GRK)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood
Here are some alternative departure airports for Pittsburgh
- Latrobe (LBE) is only 32.5 miles from Pittsburgh
- Morgantown (MGW) is only 56.1 miles from Pittsburgh
- Johnstown (JST) is only 61.2 miles from Pittsburgh
How much do things cost in Fort Hood and Pittsburgh?
Large bottle of water
1 bedroom apartment downtown
One-way ticket (local transport)
3 course meal for 2
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Additional useful information for Killeen-Fort Hood
- In Pittsburgh, the weather for the next ten days is 35°F, but in Killeen-Fort Hood it’ll be 59°F.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.15 inches less in Killeen-Fort Hood than in Pittsburgh.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 73% in Killeen-Fort Hood as opposed to 20% in Pittsburgh.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood
- From Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood, Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 204 flights a week
- The Boeing 737-900 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Pittsburgh and Killeen-Fort Hood
- Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood flights are delayed 5.7% of the time
- Flights from Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood are rarely cancelled
- The most common connection between Pittsburgh and Killeen-Fort Hood is Atlanta International
- Flights from Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood are not usually diverted
- The majority of flights between Pittsburgh and Killeen-Fort Hood are completed by an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- A delay of 11 mins is common when flying from Pittsburgh to Killeen-Fort Hood