Flights from Molokai (MKK) to Kailua Kona (KOA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Molokai to Kailua Kona across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Oahu As you had searched for Kailua Kona, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Molokai to Kailua Kona
- Only 13 miles separate Molokai from Kalaupapa (LUP)
- Only 28 miles separate Molokai from Lanai City (LNY)
- Only 35.1 miles separate Molokai from Kapalua (JHM)
Additional useful information for Kailua Kona
- The weather is expected to be the same temperature as Molokai (77°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.01 inches less rain in Kailua Kona than in Molokai.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 47% in Kailua Kona as opposed to 34% in Molokai, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Molokai to Kailua Kona
- Honolulu International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Molokai and Kailua Kona
- Molokai to Kailua Kona flights have a very low delay rate
- If you’re flying between Molokai and Kailua Kona you will most likely travel with a De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8/8Q
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Molokai and Kailua Kona
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Molokai to Kailua Kona flights
- Island Air operates 82 flights a week from Molokai to Kailua Kona