Flights from Knoxville (TYS) to Joplin Regional (JLN)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Knoxville to Joplin Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Knoxville to Joplin Regional
Knoxville to Joplin Regionalonly 591 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Knoxville
- Only 88 miles separate Knoxville from Asheville (AVL)
- Only 93.3 miles separate Knoxville from Johnson City (TRI)
- Only 95.7 miles separate Knoxville from Chattanooga (CHA)
How much do things cost in Joplin and Knoxville?
Large bottle of water
3 course meal for 2
1 mile taxi journey
Additional useful information for Joplin Regional
- In the next ten days, Knoxville will be 46°F, whereas Joplin Regional will be 51°F, that’s 5°F warmer.
- In the next ten days, there will be the same level of rain (0.00 inches) in both Joplin Regional and Knoxville.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 76% in Joplin Regional as opposed to 51% in Knoxville, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Knoxville to Joplin Regional
- Flights from Knoxville to Joplin Regional are rarely cancelled
- When flying from Knoxville to Joplin Regional, Dallas/Fort Worth International is the most common place passengers connect in
- The most popular aircraft flying between Knoxville and Joplin Regional is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- Between Knoxville and Joplin Regional American Eagle, Inc. operates 80 flights per week
- On average, flights between Knoxville and Joplin Regional are delayed 4.6% of the time
- Flights from Knoxville to Joplin Regional typically have a delay of 44 mins
- Knoxville to Joplin Regional flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Knoxville to Joplin Regional is the Canadair CRJ 200