Cheap flights to Ibiza, Spain
The most exciting stop after your Ibiza flight will be in the largest and liveliest resort on the island: San Antonio. British partiers descend on San Antonio every summer after boarding flights to Spain. Bars and restaurants line the bay, eager to serve the crowds of customers. You can relax at one of the few small beaches in the area, or take a short ferry ride to fantastic beaches like Cala Bassa, Cala Conta and Cala Tarida. If you’re heading to San Antonio to dance the night away, visit in July and August. The bookend months of May, June, September and October are more popular with families and retirees.
Ibiza Travel Information
- The real deal for drinking and clubbing. The “West End” is a mass of bars, discos and English breakfasts. You have probably got to go once with your friends. Don’t miss seeing the sunset over the islands from Café del Mar before heading back into the fray.
- Just outside San Antonio in Sa Vorerea is Pike’s. It is a hotel that has seen some massive pop-style parties and George Michael has visited regularly. If you feel like having a quality meal visit the restaurant.
- For a taste of fresh local food eat a huge seafood platter at Can Pujol an overgrown beach shack.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Ibiza
USA departure airports for flights to Ibiza
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Ibiza
- New York (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Boston (BOS)
- Houston (IAH)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Washington (WAS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Newark (EWR)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Denver (DEN)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Portland (PDX)
More useful information about Ibiza
- The Catalans enjoy calcotades in late winter and early spring, which is a different kind of BBQ.
- Compared to the UK, Spain is 5 times as large, but only has 2/3 of the population.
- To see birds and plants not found anywhere else in the world, go to the Islote de Lobos Nature Reserve.
- Some well known artists that hail from Spain, include Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali and Joan Miró.
- One of Majorca’s tourist attractions is the Coves del Drac. Take a last minute flight to Spain to see it.
- With a one way flight to Spain, you can find deals if you are flexible with your dates.
- The best months for direct flights to Spain are May, June, and September.
- In July and August, Spain is extremely hot. The rest of the year the climate is generally temperate.
- Valencia has renowned museums, art collections, and it is where paella was created.
- Ibiza is known for its hedonistic resorts, electric nightlife, and fine beaches.