Flights from Ontario (ONT) to Hilo (ITO)Edit search
Prices from $870 to $870
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Ontario to Hilo across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Ontario to Hilo
Cheapest flight forOntario to Hilo$870
Average flight deal forOntario to Hilo$870
Ontario to Hilo2490 miles
Additional useful information for Hilo
- Over the next ten days, Hilo (71°F) is expected to be 2°F cooler than Ontario (73°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.07 inches more rain in Hilo than in Ontario.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 30% chance of sun in Hilo as opposed to 70% in Ontario.
Other user searches
- Flights to Portugal from Baton Rouge
- Wyoming from Chicago flights
- Flights to Orlando
- Flights to Punta Prima from Petersburg James A. Johnson
- Flights to Sacramento
- Cheap flights from Orlando to Chicago
- Flights Orlando to San Jose
- Virginia from Orlando
- Marquette County to The Eastern Iowa Airport flights
- Flight to Najaf
Facts and figures about flying from Ontario to Hilo
- If you’re flying between Ontario and Hilo the most popular airline is Vieques Air Link
- Between Ontario and Hilo, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- Flights between Ontario and Hilo are rarely subject to diversions
- There is rarely a delay for flights from Ontario to Hilo