Flights from Rochester (ROC) to Hancock (CMX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Rochester to Hancock across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Michigan As you had searched for Hancock, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Rochester to Hancock
- Distance between Rochester and Buffalo (BUF): 58.5 miles
- Distance between Rochester and Niagara Falls (IAG): 71.3 miles
- Distance between Rochester and Syracuse (SYR): 76.3 miles
Additional useful information for Hancock
- The weather is expected to be 8°F cooler than Rochester (32°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.09 inches less in Hancock than in Rochester.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 0% in both Hancock and Rochester.
Other user searches
- Flights from Billings Logan International to Congo, The Democratic Republic of the
- John F. Kennedy International airport information
- Muskegon to Verona
- Flights to Punta Cana from Newark
- Hawaii cheapest flights
- San Jose to Florida cheap flights
- Cheap flights to Bahamas
- US Airways flights
- Flights to Africa
- Flights to Baltimore
Facts and figures about flying from Rochester to Hancock
- Every week American Eagle, Inc. has 107 flights from Rochester to Hancock
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Chicago-O'Hare International, when flying between Rochester and Hancock
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Rochester to Hancock is the Boeing 737-900
- Flights from Rochester to Hancock typically have a delay of 1 hr 8 mins
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Rochester and Hancock
- Flights from Rochester to Hancock offer an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 as the smallest available aircraft
- Flights from Rochester to Hancock are cancelled 1.3 percent of the time
- When traveling between Rochester and Hancock, the most commonly used aircraft is an Embraer ERJ 145