Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Hancock (CMX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Hancock across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Michigan As you had searched for Hancock, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Los Angeles to Hancock
- Only 8.8 miles separate Los Angeles from Burbank (BUR)
- Only 27.3 miles separate Los Angeles from Long Beach (LGB)
- Only 40.4 miles separate Los Angeles from Palmdale (PMD)
Additional useful information for Hancock
- The weather in Hancock for the next ten days will be 28°F - that’s 49°F cooler than Los Angeles.
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.12 inches more rain in Hancock than in Los Angeles.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 11% chance of sunshine in Hancock as opposed to 83% in Los Angeles.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Hancock
- Flights from Los Angeles to Hancock are not usually diverted
- Each week United Air Lines Inc. operates 303 flights from Los Angeles to Hancock
- Flights from Los Angeles to Hancock are cancelled 1.7 percent of the time
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Los Angeles and Hancock is a Canadair CRJ 700
- The largest aircraft flying between Los Angeles and Hancock is a Boeing 747-400 (Domestic)
- When flying from Los Angeles to Hancock, Chicago-O'Hare International is the most common place passengers connect in
- A delay of 46 mins is common when flying between Los Angeles and Hancock
- When traveling between Los Angeles and Hancock, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)