Flights from Norfolk (ORF) to Greensboro (GSO)Edit search
Prices from $203 to $203
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Norfolk to Greensboro across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Norfolk to Greensboro
Lowest ticket price forNorfolk to Greensboro$202
Average flight price forNorfolk to Greensboro$202
Norfolk to Greensboro205 miles
How much do things cost in Greensboro and Norfolk?
Norfolk is 10% more expensive than Greensboro
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Taxi - fixed fee
Additional useful information for Greensboro
- The weather in Greensboro is likely to be 51°F for the next ten days.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.03 inches less rainfall in Greensboro than in Norfolk.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 58% in Greensboro as opposed to 59% in Norfolk.
Other user searches
- New York to Maryland flights
- New York to Baton Rouge
- Cheap flights to Philippines
- Cheap flights from Fremont to University of Illinois-Willard
- Flights Rio de Janeiro from Houston
- Cheap deals to John F. Kennedy International
- Bodrum from Seattle flights
- Flights Dallas to Iceland
- Cheap Philadelphia to Philippines flights
- Ireland airport
Facts and figures about flying from Norfolk to Greensboro
- Each week Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation operates 127 flights from Norfolk to Greensboro
- The percent of flights delayed between Norfolk and Greensboro is 7.1 percent
- Flights from Norfolk to Greensboro typically have a delay of 29 mins
- The average percentage of Norfolk to Greensboro flights that are diverted is 1%
- When flying from Norfolk to Greensboro, Charlotte/Douglas International is the most common place passengers connect in
- If you’re flying between Norfolk and Greensboro you will most likely travel with a De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8
- For flights between Norfolk and Greensboro, the typical cancellation rate is 2.6 percent
- Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Norfolk and Greensboro