Flights from Tulsa (TUL) to Grand Rapids (GRR)Edit search
Prices from $292 to $292
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Tulsa to Grand Rapids across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Tulsa to Grand Rapids
Cheapest flight forTulsa to Grand Rapids$291
Average deal price forTulsa to Grand Rapids$291
How much do things cost in Grand Rapids and Tulsa?
Tulsa is 5% cheaper than Grand Rapids
Large bottle of water
One-way ticket (local transport)
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
3 course meal for 2
Additional useful information for Grand Rapids
- The weather in Grand Rapids for the next ten days will be 35°F - that’s 16°F cooler than Tulsa.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.05 inches more rainfall in Grand Rapids than in Tulsa.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 24% in Grand Rapids as opposed to 37% in Tulsa.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Cheap flights to Aberdeen from Manhattan Municipal
- Flights from Sitka to Anaheim
- Cheap Honolulu to Montego Bay flights
- Flights to St Maarten from Tucson
- Charlotte to George Bush Intercontinental
- Cheap flights to Manila
- Cheap deals to Frankfurt
- Flights to Florida from Grand Rapids
- McAllen to Haiti cheap flights
Facts and figures about flying from Tulsa to Grand Rapids
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Tulsa to Grand Rapids is the Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Tulsa and Grand Rapids
- American Airlines Inc. operates 210 flights per week between Tulsa and Grand Rapids
- Flights from Tulsa to Grand Rapids most frequently use Atlanta International as a connection
- Between Tulsa and Grand Rapids, the delay rate is 2.2%
- Flights from Tulsa to Grand Rapids are typically delayed by 12 mins
- For flights between Tulsa and Grand Rapids, the average cancellation rate is 0.7%
- From Tulsa to Grand Rapids, the most frequently used aircraft is an Embraer ERJ 145