Cheap flights to Geneve-Cointrin (GVA)
Located just 2.5 miles (4km) from the center of Geneva, Geneva Cointrin International Airport (GVA) offers excellent rail and bus connections. A quirk of its location on the French-Swiss border is the separate French and Swiss sectors of the airport, each of which maintains their own customs channel.
Queues for check-in and security are notoriously long and frustrating, especially at peak periods. Unfortunately, once you get past it there isn’t much to do, as there are only a couple of shops and restaurants.
Flights to Geneva Cointrin International Airport are easy to find from destinations all over Europe and the Middle East, including London, Glasgow, Paris, Vienna, Madrid, Moscow, Rome, Casablanca, Dubai, Tel Aviv, Bahrain, Amsterdam, Athens and Lisbon. There are also a handful of inter-continental flights to Montreal and Washington DC.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Geneve-Cointrin
USA departure airports for flights to Geneve-Cointrin
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Geneve-Cointrin
Useful information about Geneve-Cointrin
More useful information about Geneve-Cointrin
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
- Flights New York to Europe
- Flights Charleston International to Iguazu
- Charlotte to Washington Dulles International
- Cheap flights from New York to USA
- Portland to Porto
- Flights from Tampa to Alicante
- Flights Houston to Kansas City
- Cheap flights to Puerto Rico
- Boston to Croatia
- Cheap flights to San Diego