Flights from San Diego (SAN) to General Mitchell International (MKE)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Diego to General Mitchell International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for San Diego to General Mitchell International
San Diego to General Mitchell Internationalonly 1730 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for San Diego
- Carlsbad (CLD) is only 21 miles from San Diego
- Santa Ana (SNA) is only 73 miles from San Diego
- Palm Springs (PSP) is only 79.6 miles from San Diego
How much do things cost in Milwaukee and San Diego?
1 mile taxi journey
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
3 course meal for 2
Additional useful information for General Mitchell International
- Over the next ten days, General Mitchell International (75°F) is expected to be 9°F warmer than San Diego (66°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.20 inches more rain in General Mitchell International than in San Diego.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 24% chance of sun in General Mitchell International as opposed to 58% in San Diego.
Other user searches
- Cheap St Louis flights
- Cheap flights to San Francisco from Honolulu
- Flights to El Paso International
- Stinson Municipal to Imperial
- Cheapest flights to San Salvador
- Flights to Hamilton from Staunton
- Grand Rapids to Columbus flights
- Cheap flights to Peru
- Cheap flights to Colombia
- Cheap flights to Los Angeles from Newburgh
Facts and figures about flying from San Diego to General Mitchell International
- Flights are unlikely to be delayed between San Diego and General Mitchell International
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between San Diego and General Mitchell International
- For flights from San Diego the most common destination gate in General Mitchell International is D30
- If you’re flying between San Diego and General Mitchell International you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-700
- From San Diego to General Mitchell International, Southwest Airlines Co. operates 318 flights a week
- Flights from San Diego to General Mitchell International are not usually diverted
- San Diego to General Mitchell International flights have a very low cancellation rate