Flights from New York (NYC) to Fort Worth (DFW)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Fort Worth across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for New York to Fort Worth
How much do things cost in Fort Worth and New York?
Additional useful information for Fort Worth
Dallas, Texas is a bustling hub of arts, entertainment, shopping, dining and more. From beautiful downtown architecture and historic attractions to friendly locals who welcome you with open arms, Dallas is a fantastic city to visit for both business and pleasure. Whether you plan on doing a little sightseeing with a stroll through Pioneer Plaza, or taking in the views from a fabulous downtown high rise hotel, Dallas offers the perfect combination of city and country life. If you're planning a trip to Dallas from New York City, Cheapflights can help you find an amazing deal so you can start enjoying yourself as soon as possible.
How long is the flight from New York City to Dallas?
The flight from New York City to Dallas, Texas is generally around three and a half hours on a standard flight. Weather conditions such as rainstorms may add extra time, and wind speeds may actually speed up your time in the air, so flight times can vary slightly.
Which airlines operate flights from New York City to Dallas?
John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City serves multiple U.S. airlines that offer both direct and connecting flights into Dallas, Texas. Airlines served include American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Virgin America, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, and Delta Airlines.
How frequent are flights between New York City and Dallas?
John F. Kennedy Airport and LaGuardia Airport in New York City typically offer over 25 flights per day to Dallas via several different carriers. While frequent flights into Dallas are the norm, actual numbers can vary due to factors such as cancellations due to weather conditions and holiday schedules.
Which airports serve New York City to Dallas?
John F. Kennedy International Airport and LaGuardia International Airport in New York City serve most flights into Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport in Dallas. If you're flying into Dallas from upstate New York, Niagra Falls International Airport also offers flights into Dallas.
Which direct flight route between New York City and Dallas is cheapest?
Spirit Airlines direct flight to Dallas from LaGuardia and JFK International Airports in New York City currently offers the cheapest direct route, followed by Delta's non-stop flight from JFK to Dallas-Fort Worth.
New York City and Dallas are similar in the fact that both major metropolises are packed with beautiful architecture, exciting people and an abundance of landmarks and activities. New York City tends to be colder than Dallas during the winter months, and the business of NYC contrasts the somewhat laid-back vibe of Dallas. When visiting Dallas, pack for warmer weather as the climate is hot and dry throughout the year, with a slight dip in temperature during the winter. Make sure to try some authentic BBQ during your stay, preferably at The Slow Bone or TEN50 BBQ. If you have time for a little sightseeing, stop by the Dallas World Aquarium and the Reunion Tower observation deck.
Flying from New York to Dallas is simple and convenient, whether you're in need of a last-minute flight for business or you're planning a week-long vacation. Cheapflights is available 24/7 to help you secure a great flight deal. Get started now with our convenient smart search engine.
Other user searches
- Alaska Airlines flights
- Boston to Yuma flights
- Cheap flights to El Salvador
- Cheap flights to Oregon
- Flights Philippines from Gainesville
- Flights from New York to Taiwan
- British Airways flights
- Flights to Savannah/Hilton Head International from San Jose
- Amsterdam airport information
- Flights to Uganda from Honolulu
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Fort Worth
- The largest aircraft operating flights from New York to Fort Worth is the Airbus A320-100/200
- The most popular aircraft flying between New York and Fort Worth is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- The most popular connection between New York and Fort Worth is Charlotte/Douglas International
- The average delay between New York and Fort Worth is 56 mins
- On average, flights from New York to Fort Worth are cancelled 3% of the time
- American Airlines Inc. operates 396 flights per week between New York and Fort Worth
- The Canadair CRJ 700 is the smallest airplane available for flights between New York and Fort Worth
- Flights between New York and Fort Worth are rarely subject to diversions
- Flights from New York to Fort Worth have 2619 passenger seats available each day
Popular routes to Fort Worth
- Fort Worth from Los Angeles
- Cheap flights from Houston to Fort Worth
- Cheap flights from Atlanta to Fort Worth
- Cheap flights to Fort Worth from Baltimore
- El Paso to Fort Worth cheap flights
- Flights from Phoenix to Fort Worth
- Flights to Fort Worth from San Francisco
- Cheap flights to Fort Worth from Ontario
- Cheap Orlando to Fort Worth flights