Flights from Durham (RDU) to Fort Smith Municipal (FSM)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Durham to Fort Smith Municipal across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Durham to Fort Smith Municipal
Avg. flight duration fromDurham to Fort Smith Municipal4 hrs 22 mins
Durham to Fort Smith Municipalonly 867 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Durham
- Only 48.9 miles separate Durham from Greensboro (GSO)
- Only 57.8 miles separate Durham from Rocky Mount (RWI)
- Only 58.2 miles separate Durham from Greensboro (GBO)
Additional useful information for Fort Smith Municipal
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Fort Smith Municipal is expected to be 3°F warmer than Durham (57°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.02 inches more rain in Fort Smith Municipal than in Durham.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 58% in Fort Smith Municipal as opposed to 83% in Durham, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Durham to Fort Smith Municipal
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest airplane available for flights between Durham and Fort Smith Municipal
- Flights from Durham to Fort Smith Municipal typically have a delay of 12 mins
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Durham and Fort Smith Municipal
- From Durham to Fort Smith Municipal, Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 324 flights a week
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Durham and Fort Smith Municipal
- Flights from Durham to Fort Smith Municipal are cancelled 0.4% of the time
- Between Durham and Fort Smith Municipal, the delay rate is 3.6%
- If you’re flying between Durham and Fort Smith Municipal you will most likely travel with a Canadair CRJ 200
- The Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter is the largest aircraft operating flights between Durham and Fort Smith Municipal