Cheap flights to Flesland (BGO)
Bergen Airport is the perfect entry point into Norway, “the Land of the Midnight Sun,” with its fjords, snow, glaciers and awe-inspiring landscapes. The airport, also known as Flesland Air Station, is situated 20km (12 miles) south-west of Bergen city centre.
The airport only has one terminal for both domestic and international arrivals and departures. Passengers taking flights from the airport have a tempting walk through the duty-free shop to get to the aircraft gates. Other shops, restaurants and coffee/hot chocolate shops are scattered throughout the terminal.
Bergen Airport is the second-biggest airport in Norway, after Oslo International. SAS Norway, Bergen Air Transport and Wideroe all use Bergen Airport as a hub. A good number of other airlines offer flights to Bergen Airport from across Norway and Europe.
Bergen Airport is the best entry point for passengers seeking out the beauty and adventure of Norway’s fjords. The city of Bergen itself is picturesque with colourful wooden houses and a beautiful harbour – it’s the perfect city to visit for holiday snaps to make all your friends green with envy.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Flesland
USA departure airports for flights to Flesland
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Flesland
- Raleigh (RDU)
Interesting information about Flesland
More useful information about Flesland
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.