Flights from New York (NYC) to Fanning Field (IDA)Edit search
Prices from $430 to $470
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Fanning Field across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$430RT including taxes
Dec 12 2017 Jan 10 2018
New York (LGA) to Idaho Falls (IDA)
Flying with: United Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 21 hours ago.
Travel information for New York to Fanning Field
Advertisers with deals forNew York to Fanning Field2
Deals on offer forNew York to Fanning Field3
Cheapest ticket price forNew York to Fanning Field$430
Average flight deal forNew York to Fanning Field$458
How much do things cost in Idaho Falls and New York?
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
Large bottle of water
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Additional useful information for Fanning Field
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Fanning Field is expected to be 3°F cooler than New York (42°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.01 inches more rain in Fanning Field than in New York.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 35% in Fanning Field as opposed to 46% in New York.
Other user searches
- San Francisco to Dubai
- Flights to Pittsburgh from San Diego
- General Leobardo Ruiz from Redding
- Cheap flights Germany
- Greater Rochester International to St George flights
- Cheap flights from Houston to Manila
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Flights Oakland to Philippines
- Cheap flights to Orlando
- Philip Billard Municipal to Windsor
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Fanning Field
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from New York to Fanning Field is 1.4 percent
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Denver International, when flying between New York and Fanning Field
- A delay of 1 hr 9 mins is common when flying between New York and Fanning Field
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between New York and Fanning Field
- From New York to Fanning Field, United Air Lines Inc. operates 132 flights a week
- The majority of flights between New York and Fanning Field are completed by an Airbus A320-100/200
- The largest aircraft operating flights from New York to Fanning Field is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- The Airbus A319 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between New York and Fanning Field