Cheap flights to Eindhoven (EIN)
While Amsterdam has undoubtedly become the most popular city in The Netherlands, the attention given to the country’s social capital has allowed Eindhoven to develop a less frantic travel experience that is equally as entertaining. The city has a lively nightlife, with a pulsing circuit of bars, clubs and pubs located in and around downtown. Eindhoven is also home to a healthy population of coffee shops, as well as a wide and varied selection of restaurants. Museums, theaters and gardens are integral components of its character, as is the modern and sleek architecture that indicates Eindhoven’s strong connection to the electronics and computing industry. Last, but by very no means least, the city is home to the internationally renowned football team, PSV Eindhoven.
Best Time to Fly to Eindhoven
Such is the nature of Eindhoven’s attractions that the city can be visited any time of the year. One of the most popular events is February’s Eindhoven Carnaval, but the peak season runs from May to Halloween. June sees the air filled with the sounds of blues when Eindhoven hosts the Cajun Moon Festival, with the music continuing throughout August with the Jazz in Lighttown Festival accompanied by Folkwoods folk festival, and the groovy sounds of the Reggae Sundance. Fast forward to November, and experience the elegant Fijne Feestdagen Festival when the city is overtaken by a four month salute to winter sports, seasonal foods and Christmas. Football is played throughout the year, with the country’s top league, Eredivisie, running between August and May.
Getting around Eindhoven
The Netherlands is all about bicycles, and they are available for hire at numerous locations across Eindhoven. Prices vary, but expect to pay around €15 per day. A reliable and far-reaching bus network is another option. The best bet for bus travel is to purchase a travel card valid throughout the country, and top-up the money as you go. Alternatively, you could take a car, but the city is best designed for public transport, bikes and walking. Nevertheless, car rental is available at the airport as well as on either side of Centrum.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Eindhoven
Useful information about Eindhoven
More useful information about Eindhoven
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights from San Jose to France
- Flights to Birmingham from Du Bois-Jefferson County
- Ecuador airport
- Flights from Grand Canyon to Amman
- Flights to Las Vegas
- Boston to Virgin Islands, U.S. flights
- Cheap flights from Kansas City to Montreal
- Fort Lauderdale to Santorini
- Cheap New York to Dallas flights
- Boston to Shanghai