Flights from Orlando (MCO) to East Texas Regional (GGG)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando to East Texas Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Orlando to East Texas Regional
Orlando to East Texas Regionalonly 838 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Orlando
- Sanford (SFB) is only 20.7 miles from Orlando
- Daytona Beach (DAB) is only 50.8 miles from Orlando
- Melbourne (MLB) is only 52.8 miles from Orlando
How much do things cost in Longview and Orlando?
Large bottle of water
3 bedroom apartment downtown
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Additional useful information for East Texas Regional
- During the next 10 days, the weather in East Texas Regional is expected to be 6°F cooler than Orlando (68°F).
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.11 inches less rainfall in East Texas Regional than in Orlando.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 86% in East Texas Regional as opposed to 57% in Orlando.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando to East Texas Regional
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Orlando and East Texas Regional
- The most common connection between Orlando and East Texas Regional is Dallas/Fort Worth International
- American Airlines Inc. operates 281 flights per week between Orlando and East Texas Regional
- The largest plane flying between Orlando and East Texas Regional is the Boeing 767-300 Freighter
- For flights between Orlando and East Texas Regional, the average cancellation rate is 0.3%
- The smallest plane flying between Orlando and East Texas Regional is the McDonnell Douglas MD-80
- Flights from Orlando to East Texas Regional are typically delayed by 1 hr 33 mins
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Orlando and East Texas Regional