Flights from Tulsa (TUL) to Dickinson Municipal (DIK)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal
Here are some alternative departure airports for Tulsa
- Only 90.4 miles separate Tulsa from Fayetteville (XNA)
- Only 99.9 miles separate Tulsa from Springdale (SPZ)
Additional useful information for Dickinson Municipal
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Dickinson Municipal is expected to be 39°F cooler than Tulsa (51°F).
- There will be 0.38 inches less rainfall in Dickinson Municipal than in Tulsa over the next ten days.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 46% in Dickinson Municipal as opposed to 36% in Tulsa.
Other user searches
- Santa Barbara to Leipzig-Altenburg Airport
- Flight to Pigeon Forge
- Detroit to Medellin
- United Airlines
- Flights to Tempe
- Syracuse to Dallas/Fort Worth International
- Cheap flights to Clermont-Ferrand from Kingman
- Minneapolis to New York flights
- Continental Airlines flight bookings
- Flights from Boston to Bora Bora
Facts and figures about flying from Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal
- Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal is the Boeing 737-900
- Flights from Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal are cancelled 4% of the time
- Between Tulsa and Dickinson Municipal, the delay rate is 7.4%
- Flights from Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal are typically delayed by 36 mins
- The Boeing 737-300 Freighter is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Tulsa and Dickinson Municipal
- Each week Southwest Airlines Co. operates 76 flights from Tulsa to Dickinson Municipal
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Denver International, when flying between Tulsa and Dickinson Municipal