Flights from Sacramento (SMF) to Dhahran (DHA)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Sacramento to Dhahran across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in Saudi Arabia As you had searched for Dhahran, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$1,068RT including taxes
Dec 10 2017 Jan 19 2018
40 nights
Sacramento (SMF) to Dammam (DMM)
Flying with: United Airlines

Travel information for Sacramento to Dhahran

Which currency?Dhahranر.س1.00 = $0.27Source: Open Exchange Rates
Sacramento to Dhahran7925 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Sacramento
  • Stockton (SCK) is only 48.6 miles from Sacramento
  • Oakland (OAK) is only 71.5 miles from Sacramento
  • Modesto (MOD) is only 72 miles from Sacramento

Additional useful information for Dhahran

  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Dhahran is expected to be 18°F warmer than Sacramento (59°F).
  • There will be 0.10 inches less rainfall in Dhahran than in Sacramento over the next ten days.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 64% chance of sunshine in Dhahran as opposed to 36% in Sacramento.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Sacramento to Dhahran

  • Sacramento to Dhahran flights have a very slim chance of being delayed
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Sacramento and Dhahran
  • Between Sacramento and Dhahran, flights are not likely to be cancelled

Flights to Saudi Arabia