Flights from Omaha (OMA) to Dekalb-Peachtree (PDK)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Omaha to Dekalb-Peachtree across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Atlanta As you had searched for Dekalb-Peachtree, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Omaha to Dekalb-Peachtree
- Only 47.9 miles separate Omaha from Lincoln (LNK)
- Only 81.1 miles separate Omaha from Sioux City (SUX)
- Only 88.6 miles separate Omaha from Norfolk (OFK)
How much do things cost in Atlanta and Omaha?
Additional useful information for Dekalb-Peachtree
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Dekalb-Peachtree is expected to be 35°F warmer than Omaha (33°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.18 inches more rain in Dekalb-Peachtree than in Omaha.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 0% in Dekalb-Peachtree as opposed to 38% in Omaha, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Omaha to Dekalb-Peachtree
- For flights between Omaha and Dekalb-Peachtree the most popular airline is Netjets Aviation
- Flights are unlikely to be delayed between Omaha and Dekalb-Peachtree
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Omaha and Dekalb-Peachtree
- Omaha to Dekalb-Peachtree flights have a very low cancellation rate
- When traveling between Omaha and Dekalb-Peachtree, the most commonly used aircraft is a Beechcraft Beech twin piston