Cheap flights to Cork (ORK)
Featuring a brand-new, state-of-the-art terminal building which only opened in 2006, Cork Airport is a very pleasant hub to transit through while on your Emerald Isle adventure.
Flights to Cork Airport are mainly provided by charter airlines and low-cost carriers, such as Jet2.com, Ryanair, and Wizz Air. Seeing nearly 2.5 million passengers annually, Cork Airport is the second-busiest in Ireland, after Dublin.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Cork
USA departure airports for flights to Cork
Useful information about Cork
More useful information about Cork
- The Gulf Stream gives Ireland a temperate climate. Summer is typically dry and in the 60s (F).
- Take a boat trip to The Aran Islands off the coast of Galway.
- Last minute flights to Ireland allow you to see Great Blasket island.
- Cheap bus tours are the best way to see the luscious green countryside.
- Climb the steep hill to ring the bells at St Anne's Church in Cork.
- Book a direct flight to Ireland for a family gathering in Dublin or a chance to gab at the Blarney stone.
- The Shannon region has stunning scenery including Cliffs of Moher and Burren’s limestone.
- After you depart from your one way flight to Ireland, take advantage of free admission to an art gallery.
- If you are a fan of stouts, Ireland has many to choose from beyond just Guinness.
- Take a trip off the beaten path and test your knowledge of Gaelic language in some of Ireland’s remote villages.