Flights from Grand Forks (GFK) to Clearwater (Clearwater)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Grand Forks to Clearwater across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Grand Forks to Clearwater
Here are some alternative departure airports for Grand Forks
- Only 42.3 miles separate Grand Forks from Thief River Falls (TVF)
- Only 70.9 miles separate Grand Forks from Fargo (FAR)
- Only 85.6 miles separate Grand Forks from Devils Lake (DVL)
How much do things cost in Clearwater and Grand Forks?
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
3 course meal for 2
3 bedroom apartment downtown
Additional useful information for Clearwater
- In the next ten days, Grand Forks will be 21°F, whereas Clearwater will be 69°F, that’s 48°F warmer.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.01 inches less rainfall in Clearwater than in Grand Forks.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 65% in Clearwater as opposed to 35% in Grand Forks.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Grand Forks to Clearwater
- Grand Forks to Clearwater flights are delayed 9.8% of the time
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Grand Forks and Clearwater
- When traveling between Grand Forks and Clearwater, the most commonly used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 200
- Minneapolis-St Paul International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Grand Forks and Clearwater
- From Grand Forks to Clearwater, SkyWest Airlines operates 140 flights a week
- Flights from Grand Forks to Clearwater offer a Boeing 757 Mixed as the largest available aircraft
- The average delay between Grand Forks and Clearwater is 1 hr 35 mins
- Flights from Grand Forks to Clearwater are cancelled 6.7% of the time