Flights from Scottsbluff (BFF) to Chicago (CHI)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Scottsbluff to Chicago across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Scottsbluff to Chicago
Here are some alternative departure airports for Scottsbluff
- Only 46.1 miles separate Scottsbluff from Alliance (AIA)
- Only 72.7 miles separate Scottsbluff from Chadron (CDR)
- Only 76.4 miles separate Scottsbluff from Cheyenne (CYS)
Additional useful information for Chicago
- The weather in Chicago for the next ten days will be 37°F - that’s 9°F cooler than Scottsbluff.
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.29 inches more rain in Chicago than in Scottsbluff.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 41% chance of sun in Chicago as opposed to 65% in Scottsbluff.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Scottsbluff to Chicago
- Flights from Scottsbluff to Chicago are rarely cancelled
- The Beechcraft 1900/1900C is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Scottsbluff and Chicago
- Scottsbluff to Chicago flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Flights from Scottsbluff to Chicago most frequently use Denver International as a connection
- Great Lakes Aviation Ltd operates 95 flights per week between Scottsbluff and Chicago
- The largest aircraft flying between Scottsbluff and Chicago is an Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia
- Scottsbluff to Chicago flights have a very slim chance of being delayed
- Flights from Scottsbluff to Chicago offer a Fairchild-Swearingen SA26/SA226/SA227 Metro/Merlin as the smallest available aircraft