Flights from Ontario (ONT) to Cheyenne (CYS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Ontario to Cheyenne across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Ontario to Cheyenne
Here are some alternative departure airports for Ontario
- Distance between Ontario and Santa Ana (SNA): 30 miles
- Distance between Ontario and Long Beach (LGB): 32.6 miles
- Distance between Ontario and Burbank (BUR): 40.8 miles
Additional useful information for Cheyenne
- The weather is expected to be 31°F cooler than Ontario (82°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be the same level of rainfall (0 inches) in both Cheyenne and Ontario.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 79% chance of sunshine in Cheyenne as opposed to 75% in Ontario.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Ontario to Cheyenne
- A delay of 55 mins is common when flying from Ontario to Cheyenne
- From Ontario to Cheyenne, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700
- When flying from Ontario to Cheyenne, Denver International is the most common place passengers connect in
- Between Ontario and Cheyenne, the delay rate is 7.1%
- Airbus A600-600F is the biggest available airplane for flights between Ontario and Cheyenne
- Flights between Ontario and Cheyenne are rarely subject to diversions
- From Ontario to Cheyenne, Southwest Airlines Co. operates 52 flights a week
- Flights from Ontario to Cheyenne are cancelled 6.3% of the time