Flights from Newark (EWR) to Charlotte/Douglas International (CLT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International
Avg. flight time fromNewark to Charlotte/Douglas International1 hr 55 mins
Newark to Charlotte/Douglas Internationalonly 529 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Newark
- Only 16.5 miles separate Newark from New York (LGA)
- Only 21.4 miles separate Newark from New York (JFK)
- Only 34 miles separate Newark from White Plains (HPN)
How much do things cost in Charlotte and Newark?
1 bedroom apartment downtown
3 course meal for 2
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
1 mile taxi journey
Additional useful information for Charlotte/Douglas International
- The weather in Charlotte/Douglas International is likely to be 87°F for the next ten days.
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.38 inches more rain in Charlotte/Douglas International than in Newark.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 22% chance of sun in Charlotte/Douglas International as opposed to 32% in Newark.
Other user searches
- Airfare to Dusseldorf
- Flights El Paso from Kalispell
- Cheapest flights to Lake Como
- Cheap flights to India from New York
- Flights to Newburgh from Miami
- Cheap flights to Fort Lauderdale from Baltimore
- Cheap flights to Houston from Fort Wayne
- Minneapolis to Jakarta flights
- Flights to Costa Rica
- Newark to Nassau
Facts and figures about flying from Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International
- From Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International, the most frequently used aircraft is an Airbus A321-100/200
- Flights from Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International are typically delayed by 1 hr 3 mins
- Each week US Airways operates 248 flights from Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International
- Flights from Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International are cancelled 3% of the time
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Newark and Charlotte/Douglas International
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Newark and Charlotte/Douglas International
- The most common destination gate if you’re flying from Newark to Charlotte/Douglas International is A12
- There are 1881 daily seats available for flights between Newark and Charlotte/Douglas International