Flights from New York (NYC) to Charlotte/Douglas International (CLT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Charlotte/Douglas International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for New York to Charlotte/Douglas International
Flight time forNew York to Charlotte/Douglas International1 hr 54 mins
New York to Charlotte/Douglas International535 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for New York
- Only 28.8 miles separate New York from White Plains (HPN)
- Only 47.5 miles separate New York from Islip (ISP)
- Only 51.9 miles separate New York from Trenton (TTN)
How much do things cost in Charlotte and New York?
1 mile taxi journey
Taxi - fixed fee
One-way ticket (local transport)
3 course meal for 2
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Additional useful information for Charlotte/Douglas International
- The weather in Charlotte/Douglas International is likely to be 78°F for the next ten days.
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.38 inches more rain in Charlotte/Douglas International than in New York.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Charlotte/Douglas International as opposed to 25% in New York.
Other user searches
- Minneapolis to Philadelphia
- Mexico City from Los Angeles
- San Francisco to Salzburg flights
- Flights New York to California
- Flights Houston to Boston
- Chicago to Honolulu flights
- Ireland airport information
- Flights Florida Keys from St Louis
- Cheap flights to Las Vegas from San Francisco
- Cheap Portland to Eleuthera flights
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Charlotte/Douglas International
- The average delay between New York and Charlotte/Douglas International is 41 mins
- The smallest aircraft for flights between New York and Charlotte/Douglas International is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- The most common destination gate in Charlotte/Douglas International from New York is A11
- Flights from New York to Charlotte/Douglas International offer an Airbus A321-100/200 as the largest available aircraft
- Flights between New York and Charlotte/Douglas International are rarely subject to diversions
- 14.6 percent of flights from New York to Charlotte/Douglas International are delayed
- Flights from New York to Charlotte/Douglas International have 2551 passenger seats available each day
- Flights from New York to Charlotte/Douglas International are cancelled 2.6 percent of the time
- Between New York and Charlotte/Douglas International US Airways operates 274 flights per week