Flights from Miami (MIA) to Charlotte/Douglas International (CLT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International
Avg. flight time fromMiami to Charlotte/Douglas International2 hrs 1 min
Miami to Charlotte/Douglas Internationalonly 653 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Miami
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) is only 19.6 miles from Miami
- West Palm Beach (PBI) is only 62.6 miles from Miami
- Marathon (MTH) is only 90.7 miles from Miami
How much do things cost in Charlotte and Miami?
3 course meal for 2
Large bottle of water
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Additional useful information for Charlotte/Douglas International
- The weather in Charlotte/Douglas International is likely to be 87°F for the next ten days.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.15 inches more rain in Charlotte/Douglas International than in Miami.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 22% in Charlotte/Douglas International as opposed to 0% in Miami.
Other user searches
- Toronto from Boston flights
- Cheap flights from Jacksonville to Europe
- Cheap flights Seattle
- Flights from Spokane to Alabama
- Flights to Dubai from Savannah
- Buffalo to Hong Kong flights
- Flights from South Bend to San Diego
- Cheap flights to Arizona
- Southwest Airlines
- Flights to Benidorm from Columbia Regional
Facts and figures about flying from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International
- The most popular connection between Miami and Charlotte/Douglas International is Atlanta International
- The most common destination gate if you’re flying from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International is A11
- Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Flights from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International are cancelled 0.6 percent of the time
- Flights from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International offer an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 as the smallest available aircraft
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- If you’re flying between Miami and Charlotte/Douglas International the most popular airline is US Airways
- If you’re flying between Miami and Charlotte/Douglas International you will most likely travel with a Boeing 737-400
- Flights between Miami and Charlotte/Douglas International typically provide 1333 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- A delay of 51 mins is common when flying from Miami to Charlotte/Douglas International