Flights from Minneapolis-St Paul International (MSP) to Charleston International (CHS)

Edit search
Prices from $258 to $258

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$258RT including taxes
May 10 2018 May 13 2018
3 nights
Minneapolis-St Paul International (MSP) to Charleston (CHS)
Flying with: United Airlines

Travel information for Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International

Lowest ticket price forMinneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International$257
Average flight price forMinneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International$257
Flight duration forMinneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International2 hrs 50 mins
Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston Internationalonly 1100 miles

How much do things cost in Charleston and Minneapolis?

Gasoline
Minneapolis
$2.79
Charleston
$2.52
Cheap meal
Minneapolis
$13.00
Charleston
$12.00
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Minneapolis
$1.43
Charleston
$2.50
Cappuccino
Minneapolis
$4.26
Charleston
$3.86
3 course meal for 2
Minneapolis
$50.00
Charleston
$60.00
Source

Additional useful information for Charleston International

  • In Minneapolis-St Paul International, the weather for the next ten days is 32°F, but in Charleston International it’ll be 59°F.
  • It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.07 inches more rain in Charleston International than in Minneapolis-St Paul International.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 43% chance of sun in Charleston International as opposed to 57% in Minneapolis-St Paul International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International

  • When flying from Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International, Atlanta International is the most common place passengers connect in
  • A delay of 3 mins is common when flying between Minneapolis-St Paul International and Charleston International
  • There is a very low cancellation rate for Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International flights
  • If you’re flying between Minneapolis-St Paul International and Charleston International you will most likely travel with an Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190
  • Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • On average, flights between Minneapolis-St Paul International and Charleston International are delayed 1% of the time
  • Flights from Minneapolis-St Paul International to Charleston International offer a Canadair Regional Jet 900 as the largest available aircraft
  • Between Minneapolis-St Paul International and Charleston International Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 307 flights per week

Popular routes to Charleston International

Popular routes from Minneapolis-St Paul International