Cheap flights to Calgary International (YYC)
One of the biggest airports in western Canada, Calgary International Airport (YYC) is located 13 miles (20km) northeast of downtown Calgary. The spacious and sunny terminal handles more than 12 million people every year, making it one of Canada’s busiest airports.
Flights to Calgary International Airport come in from all over the continent, including major hubs like Los Angeles, Cancun, Edmonton, Portland, Dallas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Winnipeg, Salt Lake City, Honolulu, San Francisco, Phoenix, Seattle and Denver. You can also get international flights from Frankfurt, London, Amsterdam, Zurich, and Glasgow.
Calgary is an important business destination in Western Canada, but even more people fly into Calgary Airport for a taste of Alberta’s wilder side, with easy access to Glacier National Park, the pristine Lake Louise, and hiking opportunities in Banff. The busiest time to fly here is definitely during the Calgary Stampede though, when the city is filled with more cowboys than you can count!
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Calgary International
USA departure airports for flights to Calgary International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Calgary International
- Houston (IAH)
- New York (NYC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Tulsa (TUL)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Miami (MIA)
- Ontario (ONT)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Denver (DEN)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Boston (BOS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Charlottesville (CHO)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Washington (WAS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Guadalajara (GDL)
- Syracuse (SYR)
- Redmond (RDM)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Nashville (BNA)
Interesting information about Calgary International
More useful information about Calgary International
- The eastern provinces of Canada include Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- When your one way flight to Canada arrives, you’ll be in North America’s largest country by area.
- Western Canada consists of British Columbia and three provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Victoria Day to Labor Day (Late May to Early September) is the best time for outdoor activities.
- For winter sports enthusiasts, November to March offers the best chance of good snow in Canada.
- Possibly the most British of the Canadian cities, Ottawa is a charming cosmopolitan city.
- Some direct flights to Canada land at Lester B Pearson International Airport or Trudeau Airport.
- For last minute flights to Canada, keep in mind that many cities are transformed into winter wonderlands.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Los Angeles from New York
- Dothan to Hays Municipal flights
- Flights to Frankfurt
- Airline tickets to Bellingham
- Pueblo Memorial to Pittsburgh
- Cheap flights to Honolulu from Los Angeles
- Seattle to San Francisco flights
- American Airlines cheap flights
- Flights to Geneva from New York
- Cheap Houston to Puerto Vallarta flights