Flights from Oklahoma City (OKC) to Bush Field (AGS)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Oklahoma City to Bush Field across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Oklahoma City to Bush Field
Here is an alternative departure airport for Oklahoma City
- Distance between Oklahoma City and Lawton (LAW): 80.9 miles
How much do things cost in Augusta and Oklahoma City?
1 mile taxi journey
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
One-way ticket (local transport)
Additional useful information for Bush Field
- The weather in Bush Field for the next ten days will be 62°F - that’s 3°F warmer than Oklahoma City.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.05 inches more rainfall in Bush Field than in Oklahoma City.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 67% in both Bush Field and Oklahoma City.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Oklahoma City to Bush Field
- Each week Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Delta Connection operates 65 flights from Oklahoma City to Bush Field
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Oklahoma City to Bush Field is the McDonnell Douglas MD-88
- From Oklahoma City to Bush Field, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- Oklahoma City to Bush Field flights are delayed 12.2% of the time
- The Canadair CRJ 700 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Oklahoma City and Bush Field
- For flights between Oklahoma City and Bush Field, the average cancellation rate is 1.4%
- The average delay between Oklahoma City and Bush Field is 1 hr 25 mins
- The most common connection between Oklahoma City and Bush Field is Atlanta International
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Oklahoma City and Bush Field