Flights from Atlanta (ATL) to Bradley International (BDL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Atlanta to Bradley International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Atlanta to Bradley International
Avg. flight duration fromAtlanta to Bradley International2 hrs 26 mins
Atlanta to Bradley International851 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Atlanta
- Only 62 miles separate Atlanta from Athens (AHN)
- Only 84.6 miles separate Atlanta from Macon (MCN)
- Only 91.2 miles separate Atlanta from Columbus (CSG)
How much do things cost in Hartford and Atlanta?
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
1 mile taxi journey
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Additional useful information for Bradley International
- The weather is expected to be 7°F cooler than Atlanta (84°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- In the next ten days, there will be the same level of rain (0.03 inches) in both Bradley International and Atlanta.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 24% in Bradley International as opposed to 10% in Atlanta, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Atlanta to Bradley International
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Atlanta to Bradley International is the Canadair CRJ 700
- Flights from Atlanta to Bradley International are delayed 8.8 percent of the time
- Charlotte/Douglas International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Atlanta and Bradley International
- For flights between Atlanta and Bradley International the most popular airline is Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Atlanta to Bradley International flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The most common destination gate if you’re flying from Atlanta to Bradley International is 12
- Flights from Atlanta to Bradley International typically arrive at Terminal A
- From Atlanta to Bradley International, the most frequently used aircraft is a McDonnell Douglas MD-88
- Rarely are flights from Atlanta to Bradley International cancelled
- Flights from Atlanta to Bradley International have 833 passenger seats available each day