Flights from Kansas City International (MCI) to Borispol (KBP)

Edit search
Prices from $1,331 to $1,331

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Kansas City International to Borispol across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$1,331RT including taxes
Apr 08 2018 Apr 19 2018
11 nights
Kansas City (MCI) to Kiev (KBP)

Travel information for Kansas City International to Borispol

Deals on offer forKansas City International to Borispol5
Cheapest flight forKansas City International to Borispol$1330
Average flight price forKansas City International to Borispol$1853
Kansas City International to Borispolonly 5423 miles

How much do things cost in Kiev and Kansas City?

Bottle of wine
Kansas City
$14.50
Kiev
$2.76
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter)
Kansas City
$1.66
Kiev
$0.38
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Kansas City
$5.00
Kiev
$1.38
Pair of jeans
Kansas City
$37.06
Kiev
$59.48
Meal at McDonald's or similar
Kansas City
$7.00
Kiev
$2.59
Source

Additional useful information for Borispol

  • During the next 10 days, the weather in Borispol is expected to be 19°F cooler than Kansas City International (42°F).
  • In the next ten days, there will be 0.05 inches less rain in Borispol than in Kansas City International.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 54% chance of sunshine in Borispol as opposed to 46% in Kansas City International.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Kansas City International to Borispol

  • There is a very low cancellation rate for Kansas City International to Borispol flights
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Kansas City International and Borispol
  • Between Kansas City International and Borispol, flights are unlikely to be delayed

Popular routes to Borispol

Popular routes from Kansas City International