Flights from Newark (EWR) to Blue Grass (LEX)Edit search
Prices from $226 to $226
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Newark to Blue Grass across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$226RT including taxes
Jul 14 2018 Jul 17 2018
Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Lexington (LEX)
Flying with: United Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 3 months ago.
Travel information for Newark to Blue Grass
Partners with offers for flights fromNewark to Blue Grass2
Deals on offer forNewark to Blue Grass2
Cheapest ticket price forNewark to Blue Grass$214
Average flight price forNewark to Blue Grass$218
Flight time forNewark to Blue Grass2 hrs 14 mins
Newark to Blue Grass586 miles
How much do things cost in Lexington and Newark?
Large bottle of water
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
3 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
3 course meal for 2
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Additional useful information for Blue Grass
- The weather in Blue Grass for the next ten days will be 82°F - that’s 5°F warmer than Newark.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.33 inches more rain in Blue Grass than in Newark.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 0% in Blue Grass as opposed to 11% in Newark.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Newark to Blue Grass
- If you’re flying between Newark and Blue Grass you will most likely travel with a Canadair CRJ 700
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Newark to Blue Grass is 0.9 percent
- Newark to Blue Grass flights are not usually subject to diversions
- United Air Lines Inc. operates 265 flights a week from Newark to Blue Grass
- A delay of 12 mins is common when flying between Newark and Blue Grass
- The Airbus A600-600F is the largest aircraft operating flights between Newark and Blue Grass
- For flights from Newark the most common destination gate in Blue Grass is B3
- Newark to Blue Grass flights are delayed 2.1% of the time
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Newark and Blue Grass