Flights from Grand Rapids (GRR) to Blue Grass (LEX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Grand Rapids to Blue Grass across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Grand Rapids to Blue Grass
Here are some alternative departure airports for Grand Rapids
- Only 31.9 miles separate Grand Rapids from Muskegon (MKG)
- Only 49.4 miles separate Grand Rapids from Kalamazoo (AZO)
- Only 56.1 miles separate Grand Rapids from Lansing (LAN)
How much do things cost in Lexington and Grand Rapids?
3 course meal for 2
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
3 bedroom apartment downtown
Taxi - fixed fee
Additional useful information for Blue Grass
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Blue Grass is expected to be 7°F warmer than Grand Rapids (28°F).
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.05 inches less rain in Blue Grass than in Grand Rapids.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 34% in Blue Grass as opposed to 4% in Grand Rapids.
Other user searches
- St Petersburg to Abu Dhabi cheap flights
- Cheap flights to Puerto Rico
- Cheap flights from Chicago to Louisville
- Flights to Nicaragua from Chicago
- Flights from Lafayette to Romania
- Flights to Indiana from Miami
- Jackson to Tampa
- South Central USA to Niger
- Cheap deals to Scotland
- Southwest Airlines flights
Facts and figures about flying from Grand Rapids to Blue Grass
- Chautauqua Airlines operates 165 flights a week from Grand Rapids to Blue Grass
- The average delay time for flights between Grand Rapids and Blue Grass is 23 mins
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Grand Rapids and Blue Grass
- Flights from Grand Rapids to Blue Grass most frequently use Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County as a connection
- Grand Rapids to Blue Grass flights are delayed 12.4% of the time
- Grand Rapids to Blue Grass flights are not usually subject to diversions
- Flights from Grand Rapids to Blue Grass are cancelled 3.8 percent of the time
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Grand Rapids and Blue Grass