Flights from Detroit (DTT) to Bloomington/Normal (BMI)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Detroit to Bloomington/Normal across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Detroit to Bloomington/Normal
Avg. flight duration fromDetroit to Bloomington/Normal1 hr 47 mins
Here are some alternative departure airports for Detroit
- Only 10.3 miles separate Detroit from Windsor (YQG)
- Only 52.7 miles separate Detroit from Flint (FNT)
- Only 60.1 miles separate Detroit from Sarnia (YZR)
Additional useful information for Bloomington/Normal
- The weather in Bloomington/Normal is likely to be 78°F for the next ten days.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.17 inches more rainfall in Bloomington/Normal than in Detroit.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 23% chance of sun in Bloomington/Normal as opposed to 36% in Detroit.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Mumbai
- Flight to India
- Cheap flights to Seattle - Tacoma International
- Dallas to Las Vegas
- Seattle to Malaysia
- Flights from Ontario to Kenya
- Cheap flights to Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap San Juan flights
- Dallas/Fort Worth International to Rega flights
- Cheap flights to Houston from Myrtle Beach
Facts and figures about flying from Detroit to Bloomington/Normal
- When flying from Detroit to Bloomington/Normal, Chicago-O'Hare International is the most common place passengers connect in
- For flights from Detroit the most common destination gate in Bloomington/Normal is 2
- Flights from Detroit to Bloomington/Normal are typically delayed by 48 mins
- From Detroit to Bloomington/Normal, Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Delta Connection operates 50 flights a week
- For flights between Detroit and Bloomington/Normal, the average cancellation rate is 3.9%
- Flights from Detroit to Bloomington/Normal are not usually diverted
- Traveling between Detroit and Bloomington/Normal typically provides 89 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- The most popular aircraft flying between Detroit and Bloomington/Normal is a Canadair CRJ 200