Flights from Tulsa (TUL) to Bishop International (FNT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Tulsa to Bishop International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Tulsa to Bishop International
Tulsa to Bishop Internationalonly 800 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Tulsa
- Only 90.4 miles separate Tulsa from Fayetteville (XNA)
- Only 99.9 miles separate Tulsa from Springdale (SPZ)
Additional useful information for Bishop International
- In the next ten days, Tulsa will be 60°F, whereas Bishop International will be 41°F, that’s 19°F cooler.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.10 inches less in Bishop International than in Tulsa.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 29% in Bishop International as opposed to 54% in Tulsa.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Tulsa to Bishop International
- Between Tulsa and Bishop International, the delay rate is 3.7%
- The majority of flights between Tulsa and Bishop International are completed by an Embraer ERJ 145
- A delay of 20 mins is common when flying from Tulsa to Bishop International
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Tulsa and Bishop International
- The most popular connection between Tulsa and Bishop International is Atlanta International
- ExpressJet operates 81 flights a week from Tulsa to Bishop International
- For flights between Tulsa and Bishop International, the average cancellation rate is 1.2%
- The largest aircraft flying between Tulsa and Bishop International is a Boeing 767-300 Freighter