Flights from Tampa (TPA) to Bishop International (FNT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Tampa to Bishop International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Tampa to Bishop International
Avg. flight duration fromTampa to Bishop International2 hrs 31 mins
Tampa to Bishop International1039 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Tampa
- Only 12.7 miles separate Tampa from St Petersburg (PIE)
- Only 38.9 miles separate Tampa from Sarasota (SRQ)
- Only 77.8 miles separate Tampa from Orlando (MCO)
Additional useful information for Bishop International
- In Tampa, the weather for the next ten days is 80°F, but in Bishop International it’ll be 69°F.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.14 inches less in Bishop International than in Tampa.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 22% chance of sun in Bishop International as opposed to 0% in Tampa.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to New Zealand
- Fort Lauderdale to United Kingdom
- Southwest Airlines
- Cheap flights to Cali from Huntsville
- Flights Santa Barbara from St Louis
- Cheap flights to New York from Miami
- Cheap flights to St Maarten
- Long Beach to Houston cheap flights
- Atlanta to South Padre Island
- Flight to Ireland
Facts and figures about flying from Tampa to Bishop International
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Tampa and Bishop International
- Each week AirTran Airways operates 27 flights from Tampa to Bishop International
- The average delay time for flights between Tampa and Bishop International is 1 hr 8 mins
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Tampa and Bishop International
- Rarely are flights from Tampa to Bishop International cancelled
- The percent of flights delayed between Tampa and Bishop International is 11.1 percent
- On average all flights between Tampa and Bishop International offer a total of 106 seats per day
- The most common destination gate in Bishop International for flights from Tampa is 8