Flights from Richmond (RIC) to Bishop International (FNT)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Richmond to Bishop International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Richmond to Bishop International
Here are some alternative departure airports for Richmond
- Only 60 miles separate Richmond from Newport News (PHF)
- Only 67.7 miles separate Richmond from Charlottesville (CHO)
- Only 82.4 miles separate Richmond from Norfolk (ORF)
Additional useful information for Bishop International
- In Richmond, the weather for the next ten days is 62°F, but in Bishop International it’ll be 41°F.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.26 inches more rainfall in Bishop International than in Richmond.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 12% in Bishop International as opposed to 0% in Richmond.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Richmond to Bishop International
- Boeing 737-900 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Richmond and Bishop International
- The most common connection between Richmond and Bishop International is Atlanta International
- Between Richmond and Bishop International Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 214 flights per week
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest airplane available for flights between Richmond and Bishop International
- Flights from Richmond to Bishop International are cancelled 0.9% of the time
- Flights from Richmond to Bishop International are delayed 4 percent of the time
- The most popular aircraft flying between Richmond and Bishop International is an Embraer ERJ 145
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Richmond and Bishop International
- A delay of 23 mins is common when flying from Richmond to Bishop International