Flights from San Antonio (SAT) to Barkley Regional (PAH)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from San Antonio to Barkley Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for San Antonio to Barkley Regional
Here is an alternative departure airport for San Antonio
- Austin (AUS) is only 77.1 miles from San Antonio
Additional useful information for Barkley Regional
- In San Antonio, the weather for the next ten days is 69°F, but in Barkley Regional it’ll be 46°F.
- There will be the same level of rainfall (0 inches) in both Barkley Regional and San Antonio over the next ten days.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 77% in Barkley Regional as opposed to 82% in San Antonio, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from San Antonio to Barkley Regional
- Flights from San Antonio to Barkley Regional typically have a delay of 1 hr 4 mins
- Flights from San Antonio to Barkley Regional are not usually diverted
- For flights between San Antonio and Barkley Regional, the average cancellation rate is 3.6%
- The most popular aircraft flying between San Antonio and Barkley Regional is a Canadair CRJ 700
- The largest plane flying between San Antonio and Barkley Regional is the Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190
- When flying from San Antonio to Barkley Regional, Chicago-O'Hare International is the most common place passengers connect in
- From San Antonio to Barkley Regional, American Eagle, Inc. operates 83 flights a week