Flights from Orlando (MCO) to Barkley Regional (PAH)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando to Barkley Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Orlando to Barkley Regional
Here are some alternative departure airports for Orlando
- Only 20.7 miles separate Orlando from Sanford (SFB)
- Only 50.8 miles separate Orlando from Daytona Beach (DAB)
- Only 52.8 miles separate Orlando from Melbourne (MLB)
Additional useful information for Barkley Regional
- Over the next ten days, Barkley Regional (50°F) is expected to be 19°F cooler than Orlando (69°F).
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.03 inches more in Barkley Regional than in Orlando.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 61% in Barkley Regional as opposed to 72% in Orlando.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando to Barkley Regional
- On average, flights from Orlando to Barkley Regional are cancelled 2.1% of the time
- The Boeing 757-300 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Orlando and Barkley Regional
- When flying from Orlando to Barkley Regional, Chicago-O'Hare International is the most common place passengers connect in
- From Orlando to Barkley Regional, United Air Lines Inc. operates 174 flights a week
- The average delay between Orlando and Barkley Regional is 1 hr 6 mins
- Flights from Orlando to Barkley Regional are not usually diverted
- The Airbus A319 is the smallest airplane available for flights between Orlando and Barkley Regional
- The Boeing 737-900 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Orlando and Barkley Regional