Flights from Grand Rapids (GRR) to Barkley Regional (PAH)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Grand Rapids to Barkley Regional across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Grand Rapids to Barkley Regional
Grand Rapids to Barkley Regionalonly 439 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Grand Rapids
- Only 31.9 miles separate Grand Rapids from Muskegon (MKG)
- Only 49.4 miles separate Grand Rapids from Kalamazoo (AZO)
- Only 56.1 miles separate Grand Rapids from Lansing (LAN)
Additional useful information for Barkley Regional
- The weather is expected to be 13°F warmer than Grand Rapids (33°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- There will be 0.05 inches more rainfall in Barkley Regional than in Grand Rapids over the next ten days.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 46% chance of sun in Barkley Regional as opposed to 23% in Grand Rapids.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Grand Rapids to Barkley Regional
- If you’re flying between Grand Rapids and Barkley Regional you will most likely travel with an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- Flights from Grand Rapids to Barkley Regional are not usually diverted
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Chicago-O'Hare International, when flying between Grand Rapids and Barkley Regional
- Every week Chautauqua Airlines has 165 flights from Grand Rapids to Barkley Regional
- Flights from Grand Rapids to Barkley Regional typically have a delay of 46 mins
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Grand Rapids and Barkley Regional
- For flights between Grand Rapids and Barkley Regional, the average cancellation rate is 7.6%