Flights from Midway (MDW) to Bangor International (BGR)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Midway to Bangor International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Midway to Bangor International
Midway to Bangor International973 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Midway
- Only 15.8 miles separate Midway from Chicago (ORD)
- Only 18.7 miles separate Midway from Chicago (PWK)
- Only 21.1 miles separate Midway from Gary (GYY)
Additional useful information for Bangor International
- In the next ten days, Midway will be 37°F, whereas Bangor International will be 33°F, that’s 4°F cooler.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.07 inches more rain in Bangor International than in Midway.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 23% in Bangor International as opposed to 78% in Midway, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- Evansville to Macau
- Honolulu International to Donetsk
- Flights from Chicago to Hyderabad International
- Cheap flights to Santa Cruz de la Palma
- Cheap flights to New York
- Cheap flights to Vichy
- Puerto Rico airport information
- Cheap flights to Sweden
- Las Vegas to New York flights
- Southwest Airlines flights
Facts and figures about flying from Midway to Bangor International
- When flying from Midway to Bangor International, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County is the most common place passengers connect in
- The largest aircraft flying between Midway and Bangor International is a Boeing 737-300 Freighter
- A delay of 34 mins is common when flying from Midway to Bangor International
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Midway and Bangor International
- For flights between Midway and Bangor International, the average cancellation rate is 4.3%
- Flights from Midway to Bangor International are delayed 6 percent of the time
- Between Midway and Bangor International Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Delta Connection operates 144 flights per week
- Most commonly, flights from Midway to Bangor International leave from gate C2
- When traveling between Midway and Bangor International, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-700