Flights from Chicago (CHI) to Baden Baden (FKB)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Chicago to Baden Baden across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in Germany As you had searched for Baden Baden, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$402RT including taxes
Apr 24 2018 May 15 2018
21 nights
Chicago (CHI) to Munich (MUC)
Flying with: Iceland Air
$411RT including taxes
May 21 2018 May 30 2018
9 nights
Chicago (CHI) to Hamburg (HAM)
Flying with: United Airlines
$403RT including taxes
May 20 2018 May 27 2018
7 nights
Chicago (CHI) to Hamburg (HAM)
Flying with: United Airlines
$376RT including taxes
Apr 23 2018 May 07 2018
14 nights
Chicago (ORD) to Frankfurt (FRA)
$645RT including taxes
Dec 06 2017 Dec 13 2017
7 nights
Chicago (CHI) to Munich (MUC)

Travel information for Chicago to Baden Baden

What is the currency?Baden Baden€1.00 = $1.18Source: Open Exchange Rates
Distance from Chicago to Baden Baden4366 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Chicago
  • Gary (GYY) is only 20.1 miles from Chicago
  • Benton Harbor (BEH) is only 65.8 miles from Chicago
  • South Bend (SBN) is only 69.7 miles from Chicago

Additional useful information for Baden Baden

  • In the next ten days, Chicago will be 35°F, whereas Baden Baden will be 51°F, that’s 16°F warmer.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.05 inches more rainfall in Baden Baden than in Chicago.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 45% chance of sunshine in Baden Baden as opposed to 55% in Chicago.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Chicago to Baden Baden

  • Flights from Chicago to Baden Baden are rarely cancelled
  • Flights from Chicago to Baden Baden are rarely delayed
  • Flights between Chicago and Baden Baden are rarely subject to diversions

Flights to Germany