Flights from Bloomington/Normal (BMI) to Atlanta (ATL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Georgia As you had searched for Atlanta, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta
- Only 25.2 miles separate Bloomington/Normal from Champaign (CMI)
- Only 37.2 miles separate Bloomington/Normal from Decatur (DEC)
- Only 62.9 miles separate Bloomington/Normal from Peoria (PIA)
Additional useful information for Atlanta
- Over the next ten days, Atlanta (84°F) is expected to be 6°F warmer than Bloomington/Normal (78°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.21 inches less rainfall in Atlanta than in Bloomington/Normal.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 22% in Atlanta as opposed to 11% in Bloomington/Normal.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta
- Flights from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta are typically delayed by 26 mins
- Flights from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta have 244 passenger seats available each day
- The Canadair Regional Jet 900 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Bloomington/Normal and Atlanta
- Flights from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta offer a Canadair CRJ 200 as the smallest available aircraft
- The largest aircraft flying between Bloomington/Normal and Atlanta is an Airbus A320-100/200
- Flights from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta are cancelled 3.7 percent of the time
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Bloomington/Normal and Atlanta
- For flights from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta 8 is the most common departure gate
- ExpressJet operates 39 flights a week from Bloomington/Normal to Atlanta