Cheap flights to Parma, Italy
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Italy
Useful information about Parma
Avg temperature for this monthParma81.3 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg monthly rainfall inParma3.57 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inParma€1.00 = $1.16Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Parma
- Book a one way flight to Italy and immerse yourself in the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, and da Vinci.
- Bologna is a beautiful city with a medieval center, old brick palaces, and porticoed streets.
- In Italy, the mountain ski season is December through April.
- Travelers take direct flights to Italy to ski the snow-capped mountain tops of the Dolomites.
- The slow travel season for Italy usually runs from November to mid-December.
- The entire country has the same coastal temperatures all year round except for the higher elevations.
- A last minute flight to Italy will get you to Venice in time for Carnival that takes place every February.
- Italy has set the groundwork for many of today’s literature, theater, art, and cuisine.
- Your best bet to see some of Italy's beautiful vineyards is to take an organized tour.
- Serious shoppers take flights to Italy to purchase some of the country's famed fashion.
Other user searches
- Tempe to Wenzhou flights
- Ticket to Honolulu International
- Cheap flights to Flagstaff
- Flights Shannon from Honolulu
- New York to Chicago-O'Hare International
- General Mitchell International to Srinagar
- Flight to Guatemala City
- Cheap Washington to Los Angeles flights
- Flights to Greece from Salt Lake City
- Cheap flights to Heathrow from New York
How much do things cost in Parma?
One-way ticket (local transport) $1.39
1 hour taxi waiting fee $31.22
Taxi - fixed fee $5.78
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $5.90
Pair of jeans $80.94
Meal at McDonald's or similar $8.67
Imported beer (0.33 liter) $3.47
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $1.16
Cheap meal $18.50