Cheap flights to Lianyungang, China
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to China
Useful information about Lianyungang
Foreign-exchange rate inLianyungang¥1.00 = $0.16Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Lianyungang
- Foreign visitors are allowed to drive only within the city limits of Beijing and Shanghai and in Hong Kong.
- For cheap direct flights to China, the off seasons are summer and winter.
- After your last minute flights to China, you can get around the major cities in taxis.
- Flying is the best way to cover large distances in China with more than 470 airports.
- The peak domestic travel seasons include Chinese New Year, Labor Day, and National Day.
- Bicycling is popular in Beijing and Shanghai, but watch out for traffic.
- China has the largest population of any country in the world.
- Tip for one way flights to China: Visa applications should be made at least one month prior to departure.